This extensive park, over 120 hectares (300 acres), was laid out in the 1970’s.
Formerly Newbold Comyn Farm, it was acquired by Leamington Corporation in 1943. The northern half is an 18-hole pay-and-play golf course; the southern half provides for recreation, sport and wildlife.
The old farmhouse is now a pub, the Newbold Comyn Arms. Newbold Comyn Leisure Centre has a 33 metre swimming pool, children’s fun pool, Pyramids fitness suite, café and other facilities.