Terms and Conditions
Win over £3000 worth of prizes in Leamington this Christmas.
All prizes will be drawn on the 20th December 2017 after 5.00pm.
- There are 13 prize packages to be won, all provided by retailers within the Leamington Business Improvement District:
- First prize is jewellery to the value of £450 from Peter Stephan Jewellers. Peter Stephan Jewellers has the discretion to decide which items are available to the winner. Plus a Voucher from Bistrot Pierre valued at £50.
- The Christmas Prize Packages: There are 12 prize packages. Each will have a minimum total value of £200 per package, as detailed below:
- Christmas Package 1 – Perfect Treats Value £200: Tesco – Assorted Gifts; Bills – Retail Goods; Nandos Sauces; Yo! Sushi – VIP discount cards; Boots – Assortment of Gifts; Edinburgh Woollen Mill – Gift Voucher; Las Iguanas – FREE Main course for Two; Rustic Food – Gift Voucher; Carluccios – Traditional Panettone; The Bakery @ The Pump Rooms – Cream Tea for Two at The Bakery Cafe.
- Christmas Package 2 – Gifts and Treats! Value £226: Zoubisou – Gift Card; Aubrey Allen – Hamper; Carluccios – Traditional Panettone; Fabulous – Nomination bracelet with Christmas Tree charm; Trespass – Winter Jacket; Cote – Meal Voucher.
- Christmas Package 3 – Iconic Date Value £255: Gohil + Grey – Iconic Rayban Wayfarer Sunglasses; Nandos – Chicken Cheques.
- Christmas Package 4 – Shopping Fun Value £230: Cashbroker – Gift Voucher; Jigsaw – Gift Voucher; Karabo – Gift; Prezzo – Meal for Four; L’Occitane – Gifts.
- Christmas Package 5 – Family Fun! Value £200: Collectors Assemble – Gift Voucher; COOK – Gift Voucher; Lily & Blue – Bespoke Artwork; Walls – Money Off DAB Radio Voucher; One Stop Party Shop – One Christmas/New Year balloon decoration; W H Smith – Gift Card; Procaffeinate – Gift Voucher.
- Christmas Package 6 – Gifts for Mum Value £262: Our Secret – Poncho; Chesca – Gift Voucher; Jaeger – Knitwear; Pia Jewellery – Jewellery; The Retreat – Microzone Facial and Back Massage.
- Christmas Package 7 – Photo’s & Fun Value £280: Venture – Family Photo Experience; Caffe Nero – Hamper.
- Christmas Package 8 – Pamper Pack Value £263: Phase Eight – Necklace; Blaze – Gift Voucher; Carolyn Rose School of Sewing – Gift Voucher; CAU – Gift Card; Costa – Gift Card; Esque – Time To Relax Gift Experience; The Spa – Spa Essentials Package.
- Christmas Package 9 – Kids Surprise! Value £200: Pizza Express – Two Course Meal for 4; Animal – Back Pack; Gallones – Gift Voucher; Dolls Domain – Melissa & Doug Race Track floor rug; Patisserie Valerie – 8” Gateau; Dolls Domain – Classic Collection 5 x 1000pc jigsaws puzzles in a box; The Entertainer – Selection of Childrens prizes.
- Christmas Package 10 – Shopping and Dinner Value £206: Superdry – Ladies or Mens smart shirt; Muffin Break – Free muffin x 4 or free large coffee with any cake; House of Fraser – Gift Card; Monsoon – Gifts; CAU – Bottle of Prosecco; Nandos Sauces; Revolve – Fur Trim Scarf.
- Christmas Package 11 – Luxury Home Treats Value £290: Farrow and Ball – Colour Fan; Hamesha – 100% Cashmere Scarf; Marks and Spencer – Selection of Gifts; Mcntosh & Paul – Gift Voucher; The Bed Factory – 2 x memory pillows.
- Christmas Package 12 – Mens Gift Pack Value £285: Fat Birds Café – Breakfast for Two; Spa Computers – Computer anti virus protection; Stitches – Gift Voucher; Royal Pug – Gift Voucher; Whitewall – Framed print and art book.
- The prizes are as stated and cannot be exchanged for any other item(s). There is no cash or other alternative available, except that in the event of circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute similar alternatives of equal or greater value.
- The following prizes have specific terms and conditions attached:
- Cote – The voucher cannot be redeemed for cash, no change will be given and any amount over and above the value of the voucher is to be settled at the time of dining in full. Voucher valid until 10/04/18.
- Blaze – Cut & Finish – Valid new customers first visit only, Not valid Saturday or Sundays or any day in December.
- Venture Photography – £245 Family Photo Session – Voucher valid for a full family – i.e. all members of the family must attend. Voucher valid for 8 weeks from date given to the prize winners. Voucher valid any day when open. Session valued at £150. Remaining £95 can be used as credit towards other pieces of wall art if you wish. For Full Venture Gift Card Terms & Conditions please use the following link: www.venturephotography.com/gift-card-terms-conditions/
How to Enter
- ONE entry per store (please retain your receipt).
- To enter this promotion for the chance to win any of the prizes, you must be resident in the UK and aged 18 or over. Employees of the Promoter, their families and anyone professionally involved with this promotion may not enter.
- To enter this promotion, you must make a purchase from any participating shop in Leamington Spa, between the starting date: 9.00am on 19th of November 2017 and the closing date: 5.00pm on 20th December 2017.
- Participating shops are identified by the presence of a promotional window sticker located in the shop’s window or a poster displayed inside the shop. They are also listed on the royal-leamington-spa.co.uk website.
- Upon completion of a purchase you will receive an entry form from the shop assistant. Please enter online at www.royal-leamington-spa.co.uk/goldenticket or alternatively post to BID Leamington Ltd, 35c Park Court, Park Street, Leamington Spa, CV32 4QN before 5.00pm on 20th December. We regret that any entries received through the post after the closing date cannot be included in any of the prize draws.
- The entry form will be provided free of charge when making a purchase and there is no minimum purchase value.
- You can enter as many times as you like, but only one entry is allowed per eligible person per purchase, per each visit to a participating shop. Retailers may refuse to issue an entry form, at their discretion, at any time. Where a number of items are purchased at one time, one entry will be offered to the eligible person. Additional entry forms may be offered at the discretion of the participating retailer.
- Only original entry forms that have been correctly completed are allowed. If the promoter suspects that an entry form has been falsified it will be destroyed at the discretion of the promoter.
- If for any reason the shop has run out of entry forms, then simply write your name, email address, phone number, postcode, age and the name of the store on a piece of paper verified be a stamp or signature by the store and post to BID Leamington Ltd, 35c Park Court, Park Street, Leamington Spa, CV32 4QN.
How to Win
- All entries go into 1 Grand Prize draw, which will take place on the following date:
- 20th December 2017 after 5.00pm.
- A person independent of the promoter will oversee the draw. The name of this person is available upon request by contacting the Promoter at the address below.
- Prize winners will be notified within 24 hours of each draw, either by telephone or by email, and arrangements will be made to get the prize to each prize winner as soon as is convenient, but no later than 7 days from the date of the draw.
- All prize winners agree for their names to be used in any reasonable post promotion publicity material that is issued by the promoter.
- The names and counties of winners can be obtained on request by sending a stamped, self-addressed envelope to the Promoter at the address below.
- The Promoter is BID Leamington Limited with its registered office at: 35c Park Court, Park Street, Leamington Spa, Warwickshire CV32 4QN. Telephone number: 01926 470634; email: [email protected], website: www.bidleamington.com
- The Promoter reserves the right to amend, alter or cancel the promotion without prior notice, if necessary, due to circumstances beyond its reasonable control. The Promoter’s decision is final in all matters relating to the promotion, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter reserves the right to terminate or temporarily suspend without notice this promotion in the event of technical or other difficulties that might compromise its integrity.
- Please retain these terms and conditions for your reference. These terms and conditions are governed by English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.